Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Dancing With Chynna Phillips

Actress and singer Chynna Phillips has proven to also be a skilled dancer on “Dancing with the Stars” as she has openly expressed her faith live on air.

Appearing on season 13 of “Dancing with the Stars” Phillips has impressed the judges with her graceful dancing as well as positive attitude. Frequently mentioning her Christian faith and love for Jesus on the show, Phillips also took to her Twitter account ahead of her third performance on “Dancing with the Stars” Sunday to thank fans as well as Jesus.

Speaking about her pro partner Tony Dovolani:
He's got a lot of integrity, and a lot of values and you can tell that he lives his life in such a way that he does not compromise himself in any way, shape or form. So he's been a really great role model for me in terms of keeping boundaries and really walking the walk. He's super hard on me, and when I say hard, I mean that he just has super-high expectations of me because he knows I can do it. Sometimes his expectations of me are higher than my own expectations of myself, so he pushes me outside of my comfort zone. But I love that. At the end of the dance lesson, which is usually about four to four and a half hours, I literally feel like I would benefit from an IV and a stretcher, to be quite honest. But I know that he's pushed me beyond my limitations and so I know I've given it 100 per cent. So he makes me feel proud.