Saturday, August 15, 2015

Yolanda Adams Leaves Jimmy Fallon Speechless

Grammy award-winning singer Yolanda Adams performed on NBC's "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" earlier this week after which she received a standing ovation despite praising Jesus in song.

The radio host/singer stole the show with her powerhouse performance of her hit song “Victory”.. Even Jimmy Fallon stumbled over his words after Yolanda brought the worship to NBC!

“Oh my goodness! OH MY GOODNESS!,” Jimmy shouted when Yolanda finished. “Thank you! Oh my goodness! Look at that! Standing ovation right there and why not? Well deserved!”

Check out some of the lyrics from “Victory” that left the audience cheering.

“Truly I’ve been through the storm and rain. I know everything about heartache and pain. God carried me through it all. Without His protection I’d surely fall. Ive been broke without a dime to my name. But all my bills got paid because I called on Jesus name. You can’t tell me that God isnt real ’cause I’ve got the victory and that’s why Im still here.”

Watch the performance below: