Friday, August 31, 2007

Crossovers deux

P.O.D. - e.g., "Youth of a Nation" (#1 Rock), "Alive" (#2 Rock), "Boom" (#13 Rock), "Will You" (#12 Rock), "Goodbye for Now" (#17 Rock), "Rock the Party" (#25 Rock)
Relient K - e.g., "Be My Escape" (#48 Pop 100),"Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" (#22 Top 40), "Must Have Done Something Right" (#45 Top 40), "The Best Thing" (#47 Top 40)
Sanctus Real - e.g., "I'm Not Alright"
Sixpence None the Richer - "Kiss Me" (#2) and "There She Goes"(#7 Top 40) "Breathe Your Name"(#18 Top 40) & "Don't Dream It's Over" (#9 Top 40)
Stacie Orrico - "(There's Gotta Be) More To Life" (Top 20), "Stuck" (Top 5) and hits overseas: "I Promise" (top 30 UK), "I Could Be The One" (top 40 UK)
Stryper - "Honestly" (#32 Top40), "Calling On You", "Free", "Always There for You"
Superchick - "It's On" (movies "Zoom" & "Nancy Drew"),"Anthem", "It's On", "Get Up" ("Ice Princess"), "One Girl Revolution"(Disney's "Holiday in the Sun")
Switchfoot - e.g., "Meant to Live" (#5 Pop), "I Dare You to Move"(#6 Pop), "This Is Your Life" (#30 Rock), & "Stars"(#16 Rock), "Oh! Gravity" (#36 Rock)
TobyMac - lots of commercials, e.g., with "The Slam" and "Boomin"
Wilshire "Special" (#)