Tuesday, October 27, 2015

The Voice's Jordan Smith Says Faith Is Key



In a recent interview, The Voice's Jordan Smith shares how growing up in Harlan Kentucky impacted him as a person, his appreciation for being "surrounded by people who love God and who encourage each other" and how that impacted his faith.  And how does faith sustain him now?

Deepest Dream: Does your faith also help you through the joys and hardships that you experience in life?
Oh absolutely. My faith is the thing that gives me strength and that I find joy in. At the end of the day with my problems and concerns, I can turn to God and I can have peace in my situation. That’s been the main thing that’s carried me through this. My relationship with God has kept me grounded and has been my foundation through all of it.

Read the full article here.