Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Jaci Velasquez and Nic Gonzales Featured on November 15 Episode of DIY Network's Renovation Realities

Recording artists and husband and wife duo Jaci Velasquez and Nic Gonzales are featured on the November 15 episode of DIY Network's Renovation Realities where they put their home renovation skills to the test. With a huge task to demolish the front deck on their home and rebuild it from the ground up, Renovation Realities tags along to capture the ups and downs of the project as Jaci and Nic put in a little sweat equity to get their dream remodel done.

"I had an incredible and a less than incredible experience at the same time. Is that even possible?," Jaci explained laughing. "I got to know things about my husband Nic that I never knew before doing the show. We bonded over so much, and I had no idea that so many things could go wrong - all at the same time. The best part about the show was working with my husband. The worst part? The heat, working with my husband, the bugs, working with my husband, and the sweating-oh my gosh the sweating....! Would I do this again? Let's just say I haven't gone outside for an extended period of time since the renovations. But what I learned is priceless!"

Catch Jaci and Nic on their Renovation Realities episode, airing on November 15, then go behind the scenes with Jaci after the show as she shares pictures and her own Renovation Realities from the show on Facebook.