Friday, July 9, 2010

Candace Cameron Bure Loves Bob Saget, Not His Comedy

Candace Cameron Bure has a new ABC Family hit show on her hands and a Christian spiritual outlook since her 'Full House' days (her site is titled "Growing in God with Candace").

So there is not a lot of room for 'Full House' co-star's Bob Saget's comedy these days in Bure's life. And Saget understands.

"When there is a [comedy] show he tells me, 'I love you, you're invited, but don't come,'" Bure tells PopEater. "He says, 'You're not going to laugh and you're not going to think it's funny.'"

"[It's a no go] for me and my husband," she adds, talking about her hubby, former NHL star Valeri Bure. "Bob says he doesn't want to offend me or Val."

The actress is busy filming 'Make It Or Break It,' the hit show about gymnastics, which is heading into its second season, and raising three children with Val (proudly without a nanny). So it's not like she has much time to head to comedy clubs.