Saturday, June 19, 2010

Natalie Grant Announces Pregnancy

Source: NatalieGrant.com

"Surprised. Shocked. Stunned. These are just a few ways to describe how I felt when I got a positive pregnancy test. Pregnant? Me? No way. Wow. Just wow.

Most of you know that I have twin daughters. Gracie & Bella are three years old now. What some of you may or may not know is what I had to go through to become a mommy in the first place. Having been told that my husband and I would probably never conceive, it was quite a process indeed. It was a long road of costly fertility treatments and LOTS of shots. But praise God, He blessed us with TWO miracles.

But fast forward 4 years and imagine my surprise when that little pregnancy test showed a positive sign. Huh? I thought this wasn’t possible? Oh, yeah, that’s right: “with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26

So, I wanted to share my big news. We’re due on Christmas Day. What a gift. I can’t wait till the morning sickness has passed. And I’ve only had a few strange cravings so far.

Be encouraged today. God always has the last word in the situations of our lives. That doesn’t always mean he’ll give us the miracle we’re praying for our the answer we’ve begged Him for. That’s the hard part. His ways are higher than ours. But, no sky contains and no DOUBT restrains the greatness of our God. Rest in that truth today.

Love from me and my “bump”,
Natalie"