Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Media Bias is No Laughing Matter

Jeff Foxworthy was recently interviewed by Glenn Beck and even a comedian notes the bias in our media:

I've always argued that the media is not an accurate representation of what this country really is. And I think I can say that with some confidence because as a comedian, I have been to all 50 states. I have been to all 50 states many, many times. And I've always argued that most of the media is controlled out of New York and L.A., well, there's 200 million people in between. But their viewpoints aren't often the ones that make the news or the newspapers. And, you know, we've been kind of the quiet majority, but I kind of get a sense now that they're starting to see this little feeling of discontent in that and people are like, no, no, no, you don't speak for us anymore, and I think that's what it's going to take.