Friday, April 17, 2015

Two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson is featured on a new song by Christian rapper KB

Two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson is featured on a new song by Christian rapper KB

KB's 'Ima Just Do it' off his second studio album, Tomorrow We Live. The track features Watson rapping:
Let me talk about how I'm supposed to be at a Christmas party right now, but y'all keep keepin' me in here. My wife's not gonna let me be on fleek if y'all don't hurry up.
Verse:
Bubba Wats on the mic now
Can a golfer spit a rhyme?
Not a gangsta rapper, but my caddie got a nine
KB need a verse
I told him ain't nothin' to it
Everybody ask me why, I just look 'em in the eye and say,
'Ima just do it'
Country boy from the panhandle
No golf lessons, just God's blessin's
Ain't nothin' - nothin' - he can't handle
Left-handed, funny swing
Driver's pink, ain't nothin' to me
Got two Masters, a double major
But one Master, I praise our Savior