Friday, April 17, 2009

Miley Subjected to Foxx Rant

On his weekly radio show Jamie Foxx encouraged Miley Cyrus to "make a sex tape and grow up!" Other guests in the background can be heard saying "Be like Britney Spears and do some heroin. Be like Lindsay Lohan and start seeing a lesbian...get some crack in your pipe. Now that's what I want." Fox News is reporting.

In response, Billy Ray Cyrus told talk show host Bonnie Hunt: “It was hurtful, there wasn’t nothing funny about it, and quite frankly, I think if I said those things about his daughter he might not find it so comedic.”

Foxx issued an apology on Tuesday's episode of "The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno, claiming he meant no harm.

"I have a radio show. We're really the black Howard Stern. We go at everybody. There was a situation with Miley Cyrus, and I just want to say, I apologize for what I said. I didn't mean it maliciously. You know I'm a comedian. You know my heart."