Monday, July 21, 2008

Christian artists on Scrubs

Christian artists have appeared in Scrubs, primarily cross-over with the notable exception of Kutless.

Jon McLaughlin - "Human" in episode "My Conventional Wisdom" (Season 6)
Kutless - "All Of The Words" in episode "My Bright Idea"
Lifehouse - "First Time" in "My Point of No Return" (Season 6), "All in All" in "My Coffee" (Season 6)
Mat Kearney - "Where We Gonna Go From Here" in "My Own Worst Enemy" (Season 7)
The Fray - "How to Save a Life" in "My Night to Remember" (Season 6) and "She Is" in "My Night to Remember" (Season 6)

Kutless' appearance is particularly startling because it is a praise song and you hear the majority of it in a pivotal and climatic scene:



Plus
Dashboard Confessional - "Stolen" in "My Cold Shower" (Season 6)
Michael McDonald - "Our Love" in "My Scrubs" (Season 6)